Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Good Morning Friends!! First of all I want to apologize for the lack of posts yesterday. Getting back to the District from the Sunshine State was nothing short of a miracle. There was one hiccup after another but I'm glad to be back! Enough about me, you've made it over the Monday blues and now all that is left is for you to make yesterday jealous. How? The first step is to meditate on positive things like today's "out the door" quote:


"Every single one of us can do things that no one else can do - can love things that no one else can love. We are like violins. We can be used for doorstops, or we can make music. You know what to do."
-Barbara Sher


Sidenote: If any of you EVER rent a car. Do not be cheap and decline the additional insurance coverage. Its random I know but trust me on this one.

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring