Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Family Emergency+Spring Break=A day off

Good Morning friends!!!

I hope your day is off to a splendid start! Unfortunately, I have a family emergency that requires my presence and attention. As much as I hate to do this, I'm going to have to take today (and possibly tomorrow) off. Feel free to stop by and leave your favorite quotes and chit chat amongst yourselves. Until then, here is a quote that I hope will hold you over:

“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
-Ashley Smith

When I come back I promise to be better than ever!I love you all and I sincerely thank you for your continued support. I ask that you pray for my strength and courage during this difficult time.

Be Young.
Be Professional.
Be Great!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring