Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Sunday, August 28, 2011

BREAKING NEWS: Beyonce is Pregnant!!

Ok so I know there are people still devastated by Hurricane Irene and our country's economy needs help and blah blah blah but let me enjoy this moment. She hasn't released a formal statement and Solange is yet to issue a statement via her Twitter (like she usually does) but I'm gonna go ahead and say this is good to go. Beyonce is PREGNANT! I have been a Bey Stan Fan since her days as the lead singer of Destiny's Child and she has NEVER had any sign of a belly pudge. She showed up at the VMAs glowing and she posed holding her new baby bump. I'm going to be an auntie! lol


It appears Jay-Z did give a clue that an announcement was coming through his verse on the Watch The Throne song, New Day. Take a Listen. He said: 
Sorry junior, I already ruined ya
‘Cause you ain’t even alive, paparazzi pursuin’ ya
Sins of a father make yo’ life ten times harder
I just wanna take ya to a barber
Bondin’ on charters, all the shit that I never did
Teach ya good values, so you cherish it
Took me 26 years to find my path
My only job is cuttin’ the time in half
So at 13 we’ll have our first drink together
Black bar mitzvahs, mazel tov, mogul talk
Look a man dead in his eyes
So he know you talk truth when you speak it, give your word, keep it
And if the day comes I only see him on the weekend
I just pray we was in love on the night that we conceived him
Promise to never leave him even if his mama tweakin’
Cause my dad left me and I promise never repeat him
Never repeat him, never repeat him

**Update** At the end of her VMA performance, Bey opened up her sparkly jacket and revealed that she was indeed wearing maternity pants and confirmed her pregnancy by rubbing her very obvious baby bump. The moment was almost surreal. The camera then panned over to an overjoyed Jay-Z and his reaction confirmed that he had indeed ruined the fantasies of many men. Jay has confirmed saying "We can't wait for the baby." Yay! Congrats to the Carter-Knowles clan! Let it be known I would quit whatever form of employment I have to be a nanny. Gone and judge me.

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring