Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Monday, August 08, 2011

Morning Inspiration

GREAT MORNING everyone! I hope you all had an amazing weekend. I spent my weekend moving but I'm happy to start a new chapter in my life. Here is today's quote:

“To be mentally sound, you need changes. You cannot do the same thing repeatedly and expect to have different results.”





Today is the first day of the best days of your life. If you are to truly live like it you must begin by changing some of the things you have been doing. If you honestly take an assessment of your habits and learned behaviors, you will notice you have been living a life filled with INSANITY. We all know the definition of insanity right? Doing the same thing repeatedly but expecting to get different results. TERMINATE and ELIMINATE all actions that are holding you back. Gather the strength to let go of everything and pick up EFFECTIVE habits that will help you reach your goal. I hear you asking how to get there. Since I love you I will give you a few tips: You must first start by exerting power over your circumstances. Finish strong by persistently overcoming hardships. Power is the KEY to mental strength. You must first become powerful in your individual self before you can become a force for the rest of the world to reckon with. ATTACH yourself to your definition success and never let go!

Today's Song Choice: Miguel-Quickie (gone and judge me)

P.S. If you aren't listening to Watch the Throne I don't WHAT you are doing with your life!



No comments:

Sharing IS Caring