Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Happy 50th Birthday President Obama!!

I know I know, its not a regular posting day. Sue me. Ya'll should know better than to know I would let the day pass without wishing OUR President a Happy Birthday!! If you didn't know about my soft spot for him by now, now ya know.
How did he celebrate? Not by taking a day off thats for sure. President Obama greeted 2,400 supporters last night in Chicago at the Aragon Ballroom as he celebrated his 50th birthday. He even made a short speech where he reiterated how much more work we have to do. After a pretty tough week in Washington, including a tar baby and a BOY reference by racist obviously insensitive politicians,  I still believe our President is doing his best. It bothers me (and I mean for real, it bothers me) when people blame so many things on him as if he didn't inherit a sh*tload of issues when America chose him to lead our great nation. Nonetheless, I wish him many more birthdays and I remain optimistic that his policies will play out with positive and satisfactory results.

Jennifer Hudson led the crowd in singing Happy Birthday to the distinguished gentleman.



Happy 50th Birthday President Obama!!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring