Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, August 19, 2011

Morning Inspiration

GREAT morning beautiful people! TGIF! Feel free to do a lil dance because I know I hit the jive this morning when my alarm clock (and Jesus) woke me up today.

"Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." 
 Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well I guess you all could say I am officially BACK from my vacay. I did take an extra day off just to recoup from everything taking a week off allows you to do. As you can imagine, adjusting back to my "normal" life was difficult. There is just something about going from a beautiful getaway in a place where I can forget my worries to a back office where I have to answer to people that I can't force myself to look forward to. I don't always dread coming back from vacay, I just always dread coming back from vacay. Seriously, I'm thinking of pitching a show but I won't tell you all my idea because I don't know you like that. Just kidding. Wait, you came here for inspiration didn't ya? I shared my anecdote in order to tell you to forget about the happenings of yesterday and start today anew. In case you didn't catch that, yesterday is a metaphorical reference to anything that happened in the past. You caught that didn't you? I'm proud of you. That argument you and your best friend had on Monday? That happened "yesterday." That disrespectful email you received last year? That happened "yesterday" too. Let all of the bullsh*t go and continue to prosper in your own life. The things those people did to you are there karmic energy to deal with. Just like J Hud sings about in her weight loss commercials, its a new day. Even if you end up doing something you wouldn't prefer to do today, appreciate the blessing of an assignment. Respect that others would like to be in your situation right now by resisting the urge to complain. Begin today and every other day in high spirits and with a mind filled with optimism. End today the same way.


Because they don't hand out trophies for getting out of bed, get up and enjoy today's song choice with me: Kelly Clarkson-Break Away.

Spread Love!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring