Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, August 31, 2012

Ratchet Song of The Day: Nelly's "Hot in Hurr"

T.G.I.F!! Today's song is brought to you by sleeveless shiny jerzees, men who sag their pants and secret St. Louis bbq recipes. I figured the song is appropriate considering that this is the last weekend of summer and hot weather. Before he blessed ratchets with Apple Bottom couture, Nelly was a fine lightbright from St. Louis with 2 teeth covered in precious metals. Sportin' a band-aid on his face and pants sagging down to his ankles, Nelly spit country grammar on wax and gave women an excuse to "take off all yo clothes." After all, don't we just blindly follow the directions given to us via songs? Listen with me. 

Shout out to all the chicks who really did get to say, "Girl I think my butt gettin big" ahahahaha. Salute to my folks from St. Louis! 

Twitter: @LegallyRatchet1
Email: TalentedGeneration@gmail.com

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring