Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Gabby Douglas makes HISTORY!!!!! & Ratchet Links

Phucky your hatred for a spoiler alert. Black people winning. I lowkey waited for her to win before I chose today's photo. Gabby Douglas just told every media outlet that thought they could ignore her where to shove their shade. Moments ago, she became the first minority woman to win an All-Around Olympic Gold Medal. Yes, that means the First Black President will have a very touching conversation with the first BLACK Woman All-Around Olympic Gold Medalist. Let her teach you how to dougie. 7 hours before her stellar performance Gabby gave all honor and praises to God via twitter. I love my 1st cousin Gabby!!! 


TheyBF-Its gonna be a labor day weekend filled with reality show premieres.


KidFury-Nicki got ratchet in Trinidad for her new video


Bossip-That "Home Alone" kid is on *somethin*


WSHH-Just start callin these men "Lotta Kids."


Complex-25 douchiest bars in DC. I've been to over half of these *sad face*


ColorLines-Salute to Gabby's mom for her sacrifice. 


Meanwhile in London. . .

So thats the move I need to use in order to win a gold medal? I'm gonna go with no thanks.

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring