Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Your NEW Ratchet Reality Show Fix: The Real Rap Wives of Birmingham

Yes, I know y'all are searching for something to fill the void left by Love & Hip Hop Atlanta. Trust me boo boo, I know how you feel. I'm here for you. ::e-hugs:: What you probably didn't know was that today is the first day of group therapy. How will we get over our addiction to ratchet reality tv? We won't. Quitting is for suckas. I'm yo pusha. 

Check this out. One of my readers shared this new reality show with me and she changed a small part of my life. Lets see, how can I ease y'all into this? I got it. What do you do when a network won't pick up your ratchet ass show? Thats not a rhetorical question. I want y'all to think of an answer and then grade it against the video below. 
Part 1 of webisode 1. 

Part 2 of webisode 1. 

Can you say something nice? I'm about to. Ok, no I'm not. Birmingham, Alabama is probably known to most of you as the home of big girls who love to wear leopard print dresses with neon heels. When you think Birmingham, you proly think of old ladies who spend all of their spare time in white dress shoes doing old-lady things like grocery shopping and goin to prayer meetings. The cast of Real Rap Wives of Birmingham (anyone else is an imposter) is about to change all of that. They want you to know Birmingham is the home of people who answer to names like "Queen of Trill," "Geechie Mouf" and "Ms. Mercy." DON'T BE ALARMED if you are confused, boys and girls. I repeat, do not be alarmed. This is really what its like to live in Birmingham. I have watched 3 webisodes trying to figure out the premise of the show. Ladies and gentlemen I've got NOTHING. I passed a state's bar exam and I was unable to watch these webisodes and figure out what the phuck is goings on. 

ALL the elements needed for a successful ratchet reality show are present: confessionals(they could have at least ironed the sheet), random meetups with other "cast members" and those horrid earrings. Seriously, where the hell do they all get those awful earrings? Its like its some sort of reality show requirement. No one wears diamond studs anymore? They spent their money on dangling feathers with chains? Rainbow leopard print with spikes? What is going onnnn????? Anyway, if you like arm tattoos, chicks with greasy skin and gold teeth, 26-inch weaves, false eyelashes the size of windshield wipers and the finest of fabrics from Rainbow then the Real Rap Wives of Birmingham was created for you. 

You're welcome. 


Twitter: @LegallyRatchet1
Email: TalentedGeneration@gmail.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!! Ur so Funny!!!!!!!!!!! You took out the time to type this blog up? I mean you must not be doing anything with your life!!!! You should have a soar behind from sitting on it doing things like this!!!!

Raine Lali Gabrielle said...

I wrote it so people like you could take the time out to read it and see how funny I am. Oh, just a quick note: eagles SOAR/butts get SORE, but whatever. Don't stop with leaving an anonymous comment tho, please peruse the site and share your favorite posts with your invisible friends. Preciate ya :)

Sharing IS Caring