Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Monday, August 06, 2012

Because You Care: Getting to Know Me

Hi, my name is Raine. I'm a lawyer native to the state of Florida but I live in our nation's capital, which also happens to be the capital of mambo sauce. If ya never been here, ya need to visit. All the fine showy blacks live here. I like all music ranging from 2Chainz to Adele. I like drinking wine while painting my nails. I like watching fights online, dancing in public & reading gossip about celebs I've never met. I like men in football uniforms. I also enjoy twitter rants, men with neck tattoos and fake leather jackets. Y'all think I shoulda been scared to show my real face?  

August 1 was my 3 year anniversary as a blogger. I celebrated with a bottle of wine & my 2Chainz Pandora station. Talented Generation is my umpteenth relaunch of the original blog and I'm enjoying blogging more than ever. Yes, you give a damn. I've noticed my blog traffic has increased 5 fold in the past few months and I am grateful for that. In the spirit of sharing I think its  time to help some of you get to know me a little better. Cuz y'all care. 

1. On why I Started Blogging. . .
I'm arrogant enough to think I could write something people would want to read. Thats pretty much *it.* 

2. On the most rewarding part of blogging. . .
I get to write shit people actually read and share with their friends. Thats INSANE! I LOVE reading FB messages, tweets and emails telling me someone felt like I read their mind.

3. On What I Want from Talented Generation. . .
I want Talented Generation's readers to interact with each other and get to know each other. I'm tryna turn this into something. 

4. On some of my Biggest Blogging Mistakes. . . 
I launched my first blog without a clear vision. I just tried to write what I thought people liked to read. I cared about numbers way too much. Finally said phuck it and started writing what I really wanted to write. 

5. On How I Come Up With Post Ideas. . .
I'm a reformed ratchet. I'm gutta. The streets raised me. I couldn't even type that with a straight face. I draw inspiration from everywhere. Coming up with a catchy title is often more difficult than writing the post. 

6. On What Inspires Me. . . 
In 2006, my 2 1/2 month old nephew suffocated in his crib. I was devastated. I did the hood thing & got his name tatted along with angel wings on my back. Since that day I made a vow to myself to make the most out of life. Deep huh? I'm inspired by the people. 

7. On the next step. . . 
You're gonna have to stick around to see it. I'm planning to execute a few things to take Talented Generation to the next level (again). Trust me, you're gonna wanna see it. 

8. On the best way to contact me. . . 
Follow me @LegallyRatchet1 or the blog on twitter @TalentedGee, LIKE Talented Generations Facebook page or send me an email to TalentedGeneration@Gmail.com. 

Well there ya go. Now that you know a little more about me I'd like to know more about YOU. Gone 'head and introduce yourself. Don't be shy ^__^! 

Preciate y'all for reading!! 

P.S. Happy 50th Independence day Jamaica! 

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring