Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ratchet Song of the Day: Too $hort's "Blow the Whistle"

Today's song is brought to you by Phillies Cigars, people who retwist dreads for a living and video chicks who call themselves actresses now. What better way to welcome the weekend than with a Too $hort song?! Unless you're on a private jet with mils in the bank, this is the best way to welcome the weekend. Don't debate me. Todd Anthony Shaw is one of the kangs of ratchet hip-hop. If you find yourself at a hip-hop party that doesn't play this song I suggest you pack your bags and get the phuck outta there. Listen with me.

Not sure why the version above censored Too $hort, but I bet it still got you hype! You can thank me with White Hennessy.

Shout out to Oakland!  


Twitter: @LegallyRatchet1
Email: TalentedGeneration@gmail.com

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring