Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ratchet Song of the Day: Riskay's "Smell Yo D*ck"

Yes, the song title is real. I couldn't make this up if I wanted to. Today's song is brought to you by onesie's sold as "jumpsuits," chain belts and bleached hair extensions. Ratchet songs teach you things about life. Today we're gonna talk about cheating spouses, boys and girls. If you suspect your man is cheating and you're not sure how to address it just listen to today's song for guidance. This version is NSFW. Listen with me. 
Lets look past the low-budget look of the video, k? The fact that she was creative enough to turn this into a ballad where she's making a genuine attempt to hit notes gives me soooo much. Admittedly, I'm not sure what scent you would be looking for, but maybe it will come natural after you start sniffing around. I suppose if he refuses to let you sniff, you will either know he's cheating or he will think you're crazy and leave you. Its a win-win if you ask me. 

I told y'all femcees can give us ratchet music just like male artists. If you can't appreciate this song, its time to reevaluate YOUR life and stop killing dreams. 

Twitter: @LegallyRatchet1


Email: TalentedGeneration@gmail.com

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring