Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

12 Things You NEVER Hear People Say

In a time when passive aggressiveness is the primary way people handle tough situations, the people are missing out on hearing some thangs. Yea I know actions speak louder than words, but I like when people say what they really feel. Unfortunately, those people are known as assholes. People don't like to be called an asshole. Most people keep their asshole demeanors hidden until they are amongst their closest and most trusted friends. I should learn to do that. Some people want to be liked. I also recognize people prefer passive aggressiveness over having a confrontation. Ya never know what someone is packin, right?  

There is power in our words. There are just some things people don't want to say. This could be because they don't want to jinx a good thing or because they don't want to be judged. Either way, there are at least 12 things I don't think I will ever to get hear people say. Don't rush thru the list. Pause in between each one and take it all in. 

12. "I wanna relieve the sexual tension on the first date. I hope he thinks I'm a hoe." 

11. "I'm the only morning person at work. Everyone loves seeing me so happy at 8am." 

10. "I'm gonna ask my fiancé if he knows he's marrying a hoe. He should know I fuct a whole frat house." 

9. "I know all I talk about is the PAST. Thats cuz my present is fuct up. Remember how skinny I was in high school?"

8. "My girlfriend cheated, but I still totally trust her. She's great." 

7. "The first thing I do when I get a new man is throw my friends away."  

6. "I know she smashed the homie. She's the best I can do." 

5. "I like when my ex "checks on me" just as I'm about to start dating someone else." 

4. "That beautiful quote I posted this morning? I stole it and didn't give the other person credit. Like my status."  

3. "I already think I know it all. I'm always debating because I want other people to think that too." 

2. "I'm lookin forward to being humiliated by my boo-thang in front of all of their friends." 

1. NBC is doing a GREAT job of covering the 2012 Olympics!


There ya have it folks. Is there anything you think you never get to hear people say? I'm listening. 

2 comments:

Gaetane Joseph said...

Hahaha. This is some funny stuff.

Raine Lali Gabrielle said...

LOL Thanks Gaetane! :)

Sharing IS Caring