Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ratchet Song of the Day: Khia's "My Neck, My back"

No introduction would do this song justice. Just get ya hump day dance on and listen to this track. 

First of all, I can't believe y'all let this become a hit song. Lemme take it back, yes I can. It has a decent beat and a catchy chorus. Thats what the kids like, right? The song's chorus goes: "My neck, my back/lick my p*ssy and my crack." She's singing about someone eat her ass and y'all let her. Y'all gave her alllllll the country to sing about such a vulgar topic and then y'all let her album flop. All I know is I used to see Khia around town in crocheted clothing like its not 150 degrees in Florida in the summer. The self-proclaimed "Thug Misses" and one-hit wonder has gone on to become a princess of social media shade, offering her unwanted (and often hilarious) opinions on various topics. Gotta give it to Khia, this song still kinda goes. Thumbs up if you actually know who Khia is! 
Email: TalentedGeneration@gmail.com

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring