Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ratchet Song of the Day: Shaggy's "It Wasn't Me"

Shaggy is your favorite Jamaican's favorite Jamaican! LOL Ok I made that up. Today's song is brought to you by Jamaican beef patties, curry powder and my dream of marrying a man with the last name Marley.

Oh, you thought only American rappers could make ratchet music? Silly rabbits. In today's song, Shaggy utters some words in a Jamaican accent as he explains to a friend how to handle getting caught red-handed cheating on his girl with his neighbor. Shaggy's solution? Just say "It wasn't me." The ratchet level of this song could hang with the best of 'em. Listen with me. 

Follow Shaggy's advice if you want to, you're gonna find yourself worse off than if you just told the truth. Chicks don't like to be treated like you think we're dumb. I wouldn't recommend telling a dumb lie like "it wasn't me" when you're caught red-handed. Shout out to Shaggy for making me feel like my Jafaican accent isn't as horrible as I thought it was. Thats a revelation worth celebrating. Hi Jamaica :)


Twitter: @LegallyRatchet1
Email: TalentedGeneration@gmail.com

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring