Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Today's quote is from the beautiful Ms. Halle Berry.



"Beauty? Let me tell you something - being thought of as 'a beautiful woman' has spared me nothing in life. No heartache, no trouble. Love has been difficult. Beauty is essentially meaningless and it is always transitory."
-Halle Berry



Ms. Berry's words inspire me to focus on my inner beauty. What do they mean to you?

2 comments:

Aayi said...

I agree with Ms. Berry!
How wonderful, someone actually tells women the truth. Even better that it comes from someone so beautiful. Outer beauty will inevitably fade, focus on your inner, at the end of your life it's what everyone will remember the most.

No muzzle said...

I'm happy the quote has inspired at least one person positively, and I don't want to take away from that, but I disagree. For her to say that beauty hasn't spared her much in life, shows a lack of appreciation for one of the things God has blessed her with. Her beauty has certainly contributed to her success, which in turn has made her life easier in other respects. She hit someone with an SUV, left the scene, and only got probation for goodness sake!

Sharing IS Caring