Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Monday, February 15, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Good Morning friends! I hope you all got to spend your Valentine's day with the one(s) you love.

Today's motivational words come from Whoopi Goldberg:

"Nobody ever encouraged me in this business. I encouraged myself. I was a very dull and shy child. I was the last person you would expect to be a success in this business. But I always felt if I kept going something would happen. But I even surprised myself at times. When I was doing ensemble theater and comedy work, I felt I had some talents. But when I started doing my shows in Berkeley and found that I could be funny on my own, I was shocked"


Aim to shock yourself today. We are often our own biggest critics which blurs our vision such that we cannot see the true reach of our talents. I encourage all of you to take advantage of what you have and use it to its full potential. Look within yourself for your motivation. Encourage yourself and you will surprise yourself.


Sidenote: Happy Birthday to my dear friend Willie JT. He's a great friend and a wonderful person.


.

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring