Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Monday, February 08, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Good morning friends! Happy Monday! Today is a special day so I decided to extend your daily quote and share my favorite poem with my friends. I hope it helps you triumph over your tough times.

Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.

Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow


-Langston Hughes


This is one of my favorite poems by Hughes and it has inspired me since I first read it years ago. Your dreams can change your life. Hold fast to your dreams my friends and remain motivated by them. Find personal meaning in these words and use them to uplift you.


Sidenote: HUSL Today congratulates the New Orleans Saints on their victory in the 44th Superbowl and their first ever Superbowl victory! Way to go Saints!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring