Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Happy Wednesday my friends!!! Ready to get your day off to a positive start? Good. Thats what I'm here for. Thank me by making yesterday jealous.



"Trying to grow up is hurting, you know. You make mistakes. You try to learn from them, and when you don't, it hurts even more."
-Aretha Franklin

We've all learned hard lessons. I have definitely learned my fair share. I challenge all of you to shift your focus from the pain of the lesson and to focus on the lesson itself. There's an old saying "when you know better you do better." The problem is doing better can be difficult. If you slip up and have to repeat the lesson give yourself a break, dust yourself off and acknowledge your mistakes.

Don't be too hard on yourself my friends. Knowing is half the battle, now its time to act on your knowledge and maintain hope for better days.

Take Deep Breaths.
Hit the ground running!
GO!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring