Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Monday, July 19, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Good morning beautiful people! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. As for me, I spent my weekend working and researching but I've learned a lot and I cannot wait to share it with you all. Its time for my favorite part of the day-the "out the door" quote:

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living.  The world owes you nothing.  It was here first." -Mark Twain
Have you ever met someone who thought they deserved the world but didnt want to work for it? This is the type of person you do NOT want to become. The world does not owe you anything. Nevermind where you came from, find out more about where you are going. Today is the best day to make something happen. Get out and do something!

Peace & love!

P.S. How about the Sunday night lineup? I'm happy I caught my favs Boondocks (LOL @ Granddad and his Mary Jane) & Trueblood (Finally Sooki (sp.) got powers!)!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring