Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, July 23, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Good morning all!!! I never thought I would be soooo happy to say that its FRIDAY! Whoa what a week it has been! Here is today's quote:

Your distress about life might mean you have been living for the wrong reason, not that you have no reason for living.  -Tom O'Connor


I spent 4 hours yesterday talking to my extended family learning about what my aunts and uncles were like when they were younger. It helps give my life purpose. It also helps me Their experiences inspired me. I'm always amazed when I get to talk about history with the people who experienced it first hand. I was never a fan of history or geography until I started talking to people who have lived through the things history books discuss and been to places on maps. Curse a history book, talk about history with your elders and learn about your past. Get out and travel and visit your distant relatives. You never know what you might dig up. You might be related to queens and kings. 

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring