Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, July 02, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Good morning ladies and gents! Its been a long week folks but alas, today is Friday. I am thankful for the challenges I faced this week but I went through hell! The quotes for today are a few quotes I used to get myself through the week along with a few mojitos. I hope they help you as well.

When any fit of gloominess, or perversion of mind, lays hold upon you, make it a rule not to publish it by complaints.  ~Samuel Johnson

If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it.  ~Anthony J. D'Angelo
 Learn to accept in silence the minor aggravations, cultivate the gift of taciturnity, and consume your own smoke with an extra draft of hard work, so that those about you may not be annoyed with the dust and soot of your complaints.  ~William Osler
 
Don't complain. Looking back a year ago, I prayed for the opportunity to do the things I do. Now that I have the opportunity I made a vow not to complain when times get difficult because there is someone somewhere wishing they were where I am.


Love!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring