Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tell us how you REALLY feel!



Its been a while since we've had this opportunity but I think the time is right to give it another shot. Here goes nothing...

RadarOnline.com reports 54-year-old actor Mel Gibson made one of the "most explosive, racist, and vile outburts by a celebrity ever caught on tape." The Oscar-winning actor told his former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva that the way she was dressed would get her "raped by a pack of n***ers" according to RadarOnline.com.

Reports indicate Gibson's racist and sexist words were caught on audio tape. Among his threats, the actor tells Oksana he will burn down her home.

Among the 30 minutes of audio tape, here's a bit of what Gibson says to Oksana:
"You're an embarrassment to me."
"You look like a f***ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n***ers, it will be your fault."

"How dare you act like such a bitch when I have been so f***ing nice."

"I am going to come and burn down the f***ing house down, but you will blow me first."

The NAACP and the Anti-Defamation League denounced Gibson's statement. The NAACP states, "An apology is insufficient given his history of racism, sexism and Antisemitism."


Whoopi Goldberg had this to say:



I actually liked Passion of the Christ but Mel is making it really difficult to support his gifts when his comments are so offensive. Forgive me, I still have a difficult time separating the art from the artist. I believe everyone deserves a second chance, but I think Mel got his from me back in 2006 when he was pulled over for drunk driving and went on his first public rant.

What say you? Are you surprised at Gibson's comments? Do you care? Do you agree with Whoopi? Tell us how you REALLY feel about Mel Gibson's rants! Remember you may choose to remain anonymous!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring