Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Monday, May 03, 2010

Out The Door...Inspirational Quote To Start Your Day

Good morning friends! Did you miss me? I've missed you! As promised, regular posting will begin today. I have a few surprises up my sleeve so stay tuned! Without further adue here is today's out the door quote: 

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.  One should, for example, be able to see that things are hopeless and yet be determined to make them otherwise. 
~F. Scott Fitzgerald
I know all of you have first rate intelligence because you're brilliant enough to read HUSL Today! *smile* Since I believe a positive attitude is one of the keys to success, I encourage all of you to find the light at the end of the tunnell. Whenever things seem hopeless, attack it with excellence (find out how to make excellence your habit here)  and think about the satisfaction you will receive once it is resolved. You will be satisfied that you trudged through instead of letting a seemingly hopeless situation consume you. 

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring