Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, May 14, 2010

Farwell Law & Order *tear*

You read it right, Law & Order has been cancelled after 20 seasons. Don't believe me? Click here. I've loved Law & Order since the first time I saw it roughly 7 years ago. I have been known to sit in my bed for hours with popcorn and chips by my bedside watching Law & Order marathons like nobody's business. No matter how many times I told myself I'd pull away, I was subsequently emotionally invested into another episode. I've also participated in debates where we tried to describe and mimic this sound with words. Further, my legal education thus far has allowed me to watch each episode with a newfound perspective.


"The full measure of the collective contributions made by Dick Wolf and his 'Law & Order' franchise over the last two decades to the success of NBC and Universal Media Studios cannot be overstated. The legacy of his original 'Law & Order' series will continue to make an impact like no other series before."
-Jeff Gaspin, Chairman of NBC Universal Television Entertainment.


Executive producer Dick Wolf had only this to say: "Never complain. Never explain."
Take a moment and reminsce with me.


I get a happy feeling when I hear:

"In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups. The police who investigate the crime and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders. These are their stories."





'Law & Order' will have its series finale on Mon., May 24 at 10PM ET.

Farewell old friend.
Feel free to suggest another show to fill my void. Dont dare recommend CSI.
Bonus: Did you know NBC is owned by General Electric Co but it is expected to be folded into a $30 billion joint venture with No.1 U.S. cable operator Comcast Corp in a deal awaiting U.S. federal government approval?? Well you know now.

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring