Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, May 14, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

TGIF
TGIF
TGIF!
Wooooo good morning folks! I'm in a great mood today and its mostly because its Friday and I'm a day closer to the SATC 2 premiere! I have hardly worked worked hard all week and I vowed to reward myself today if I ended the week with a genuinely positive attitude. My reward you ask? An extra mile on the treadmill.  I encourage all of you to start a cycle of challenging yourself to step outside of your comfort zone followed by positive rewards for a job well done. Since I feel you judging me, I'll admit on the page it sounds a little "Scooby doo" but it works. Some day you will understand. Moving on. As we approach the weekend, I have decided a longer out the door quote necessary:

Life is too precious to worry about stupid things.
So have fun, get drunk, and fall in love.
Say what you feel and do what you want to do.
Regret nothing and don't let people who don't matter
Bring You Down

Its simple. Life is too short to spend it unhappy and stuck in a box. Step outside of your box, live your life and focus on what makes YOU happy. In the end, your obituary will feature things about how you lived your life not how others would have wanted you to live. Dont waste time holding grudges or dealing with drama. Remember for every minute you spend upset, you lose 60 seconds you could have spent smiling. Put a thin coat of vaseline on your teeth if you need help continuing to smile. Word to beauty queens.


SN: A true fan doesnt jump ship after a bad game. #TeamLebron!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring