Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Although everyday should be a day to treasure your mom, today is an extra special occassion as we celebrate the first woman we ever met-our mother. Mother's Day happens annually but we must cherish our mothers constantly. Although I can't spend Mother's day with my mom, I decided to lift my spirit with a tribute to my mother and all the mother's around the world.

Here are a few photos of celebs and their moms:



















 










Read more for Mother's Day quotes from people you may know.





*giggles*
All I am or can be I owe to my angel Mother. – Abraham Lincoln
There never was a woman like her. She was gentle as a dove and brave as a lioness… The memory of my mother and her teachings were, after all, the only capital I had to start life with, and on that capital I have made my way. – Andrew Jackson
My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. – George Washington
The older I get the more of my mother I see in myself. – Nancy Friday

A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. – Tenneva Jordan
^^^my mom did this all the time!  

A mother’s Ɩονе fοr hеr child іѕ Ɩіkе nothing еƖѕе іn thе world. It knows nο law, nο pity, іt dares аƖƖ things аnԁ crushes down remorselessly аƖƖ thаt stands іn іtѕ path.– Agatha Christie

And for the grand finale...a song for mama





Happy Mother's Day
This post is dedicated to my mother TDW. I love you always and forever.

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring