Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Top 5 GOAT Bob Marley Songs

Today marks the anniversary of the death of music great Bob Marley. In the spirit of turning a downer into an upper, we will pay tribute to him with a few musical selections. I love his music so its just another reason for me to share my love of his music with you. Its almost lunch time so I know we can all use a little pick me up. Here are my top 5 greatest of all time (GOAT) Bob Marley songs:

1. One Love:

2. Turn your lights down low.


3. Buffalo Soldier.


4. Exodus.


5. No woman No cry.



Bonus (because I color outside of the lines):
Jammin'.


Marley's music has always mellowed me out. After a listening session, I'm so mellow I could take a nap & not feel guilty. Go ahead & share your favorite Marley tunes...

Sidenote: THIS is HUSL Today's 300th post! Follow HUSL Today on Twitter @HUSLToday or add the fan page on Facebook. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring