Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Goodmorning beautiful people! Congrats you've made it over the hump & into the home stretch. Before you gear up to steal 3rd base, take a moment to read  today's quote:


“Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.”
-Unknown 

Allow me to narrate: I had the opportunity to have a wonderful chat with my friends yesterday and I feel so much better. I vented; they nodded. I screamed in frustration; they listened. I did not have the strength to face my fears alone and I realized that I do not have to. I'm always weary of people who claim they do not have close friends. I believe in order to have good friends you must be a good friend. If you are someone who believes they do not have at least one close friend, it is time for you to reflect on the type of friend you are to others. Friends can be a missing link in our lives and provide the extra push we need to face our fears. My friends know my demeanor and they can tell when something is not right. They motivate me. They encourage me. They humble me. I love my friends near and far. I could not be the person I am everyday without the many (and there are many) late night chats, afternoon lunch dates, Sex & The City watch parties, ice cream breaks and daily check ups that you all provide. My friends are like my family away from home and I appreciate them. 

Live well.
Love hard.
Laugh often.

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring