Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Out the door..inspirational quote to start your day

Good Morning friends! Was it just me or did it seem like a very long weekend? Rainy days always make the days go slower. Alas, I enjoyed my weekend and although I played many hours of Google pacman I managed to have a productive weekend. Today marks the beginning of salute to instrumentalists week so this week's quotes will be tied to music. As you all know, I love music and it is a big part of my life so here goes nothing.

Here are the quotes I think help sum up what music means to me. Feel free to share your favorite songs, musicians, quotes, and moments music has helped you get through.


My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require.  ~Edward Elgar
Music is the universal language of mankind.  ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Outre-Mer
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.  ~Victor Hugo

Music has been my playmate, my lover, and my crying towel.  ~Buffy Sainte-Marie
 


Encourage yourself.
Hit the ground running!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring