Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, May 28, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Good morning friends! Did you miss me yesterday? I overdid it on my morning jog yesterday so I rendered myself useless for the remainder of the day. I'm still in pain. Although I like to think of myself as a rare breed of superwoman, there is nothing like exercise to show me how human I am. I apologize for leaving you hanging but I promise to make it up to you.

Since I just reached a point where I have to make some big decisions, I decided to share some of the quotes I came across about decision-making. Whats even more exciting is that its Friday so Simon says put your hands in the air, do a little dance and then check out the quotes below: 


The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn. ~David Russell

Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant. ~Anthony Robbins

Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions. ~Author Unknown

Everything is something you decide to do, and there is nothing you have to do. ~Denis Waitley


 

You will have to make several decisions today and if you are anything like me you will wonder if you made the right decision. Have confidence in your decision making abilities and if it turns out you made the wrong choice then learn from it and move on.

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring