Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, June 25, 2010

Caution: You are About to Watch a Master at Work

"King of Pop Friday" continues...

Michael Jackson was a legendary performer. I'm comfortable with saying that. I'm also comfortable with saying he was one of the greatest performers to ever live. Its ok if you dont agree with me, different opinions are normal. I never got to see him live, but from his HBO specials to the wonderful invention that is YouTube I got to witness his remarkable performances. Although he gave his all for every performance, here are the top 5(in no particular order):

1.Billie Jean. Who could forget the very first time they saw Mike moonwalk? By the time you read this post I will be in my kitchen in my silk socks sliding all over the place.



2. Black or White and Will You be There?


3. Beat it.


4.Man in the Mirror & The Way You Make Me Feel


5. Jam, Billie Jean & Black & White at the 1993 Superbowl.


Share your favorite moments...

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring