Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Push yourself to reach new limits!

I'm pretty sure he has been in the ER more than a few times. I admit I cringed a few times while watching, but its worth a peek. Watch for yourself:



The man featured in the video is Damien Walters. I decided to post it as inspiration to you all. Think about how much Damien has to push himself to reach new limits and successfully execute more challenging jumps. Think about the fear of injury or anxiety he might feel before he prepares to attempt a new jump. Although your anxiety levels may not reach exorbitant levels, we all experience some level of fear or anxiety when working to execute our vision. I hope Damien provides inspiration for you to continue pushing yourself towards greatness!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring