Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, June 11, 2010

Spotlight: 2010 FIFA World Cup updates

The first matchup of the 2010 FIFA World Cup is officially a wrap. With the host nation battling Mexico the game ended with Mexico: 1 South Africa: 1. The game was intense as I watched from my pc via live stream.

Tomorrow is the matchup between the USA and England. Kick off is at 11:30 a.m. after the Argentina v Nigeria match at 7 a.m. I am very excited! I added a youtube app to my phone so I could watch it online just in case I am called to be away.

You can watch the games live via ESPN's Youtube channel through July 11.

You can check the full schedule by clicking here.

For up to the minute updates visit the official site of FIFA.

While we are on the subject of the World Cup, check out the official song of the 2010 games.

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring