Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Monday, June 21, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Good Morning everyone! Happy Monday! Here is today's quote: 

 Life's greatest accomplishments are those that at first seem
           impossible.
-Unknown
 
People will tell you that your dreams are impossible and that you are unreasonable. Everyone has met these types of people. They failed at their lives and have nothing better to do than to kill your dreams. Misery loves company! Re-read the last statement again.

Before I left for college there were people telling me I would flunk out in one semester. They said I wasnt as smart as everyone thought. They said I wouldnt make it. When I graduated, the same people who sat on their imaginary high horse and told me I would flunk out were doing the exact same thing they were doing when I left NOTHING! Do not listen to those people. Listen to your heart and follow your passion. Don't let "dream killers" infiltrate your circle and if they have grab a big boot and kick em out asap!


Hit the ground running!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring