Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, June 18, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Good Morning All!!! Happy Friday! TGIF! Thank heavens its payday and do a little dance to celebrate! Here are today's quotes:

“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”

-Henry Ford

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. My wisdom flows from the Highest Source. I salute that Source in you. Let us work together for unity and love.”

-Mahatma Gandhi

“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.”
-Unknown
I'm sure you've been told things like "You cant spell SUCCESS without U but there is no I in TEAM!" or "No man is an island"or "success doesnt mean as much without someone to share it with". Blah de blah de blah. Today its all about teamwork! Form alliances with people you trust and support each other!

Need ideas? Take a queue from Forrest Gump and Bubba around the 3:09 mark.



Hit the ground running!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring