Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Monday, June 07, 2010

Summertime....

Summertime means different things for everyone:

Beautiful days

Bikinis
Beaches
BBQs
Pool parties
Vacations


For me, it means I get to take a few days off and unwind. In keeping with my goals I shared with you earlier this month I'm going to really take a break. I considered blogging from my phone and keeping up with friends via Facebook and Twitter but my phone had other plans and went kaputz. I'm gonna take this as a sign that I need to really let go for a few days and give myself permission to be lazy.
I'm on vacay until Thursday but just to show you I love you, I stopped by to leave you with my favorite summertime song. It truly doesnt feel like summer time until I hear this song.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Makeva said...

It's almost summer. Im not ready for the heat.

Sharing IS Caring