Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Out the door...inspirational quote to start your day

Good morning all!!! Wow its Thursday already?!
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
-Thomas Alva Edison


It is great to be inspired. It is great to want to make a difference. However none of these things mean anything without hard work and dedication. Do not be fooled by "get rich quick" schemes and lottery drawings most people become successful after they have spent time working at their craft. Success does not happen over night, you must use your inspiration as motivation to succeed. Word to Jesse Jackson.

The grave yard is filled with people who were inspired but did not work to make their dreams come true. While you are blessed with new days and new opportunities take advantage of your time by working for your dream. This leads me to a bonus quote, check it after the jump.

Do not confuse motion and progress. A rocking horse keeps moving but does not make any progress.
-Alfred A. Montapert


Even though I am reminiscing about my days on the beautiful shores of South Beach, I am still pushing through it to get my work done today. Not only that, but I am working to accomplish more than I was before I took my vacay. I encourage all of you to do so the same. Do not spend time dwelling on things unless you are working to change them. If you are content with the way things are, then do not complain when things dont work out in you favor.

*In Mo'nique's voice* I love you for free sugas!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring