Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Sunday, June 12, 2011

MUSIC BREAK: R. Kelly's Radio Message

R. Kelly's new video for his song Radio Message has hit the innanets early and its a goodie. Check the vid below:



The video is simple but lovely. Remember when people used to call in to radio stations to leave messages for their loved ones? I remember hearing messages like, "This is Patricia calling to dedicate Musiq Soulchild's song Love to my husband of 7 years, Jason. Thank you for everything honey and I love you." Its quite likely that was verbatim.   It was one of my favorite segments. ESPECIALLY when the men called in to apologize to their woman after they made a mistake. Do people still do that in your area?

If I'm lucky I can catch the quiet storm hour and hear the messages.

Gotta love the King (Kang, if you're southern) of R&B!

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring