Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Friday, June 17, 2011

TV NEWS: Will there be a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reunion?

According to Tatyana Ali, the answer to that question is...it depends on everyone's schedule


Hollywood life spoke to Tatyana Ali at the 22nd Annual “Time For Heroes” Celebrity Picnic benefitting the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation on Sunday, and she revealed she’s recently been in touch with Will Smith about a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air reunion! “I still keep in touch with Will and it would be great to work with him again,” Tatyana shared. 


Tatyana also confirmed the rest of the cast is on board, including Will Smith, and the show would go ahead if everyone's schedules is conducive to filming. “The whole cast including Will just talked about doing a reunion. I think everyone would be into it it just depends on everyone’s schedule. I was on the show for six years from beginning to end, so having a reunion would be so much fun,” she revealed.


My question: What is everyone else doing? Aside from Will Smith, Fresh Prince was the highlight of their career. The way I see it, if opportunity knocks...oh nevermind. I'm going back to minding my own business. 

Just FYI, Tatyana stars in the new TV show Love That Girl on TVOne and has started filming for a second season. 


No comments:

Sharing IS Caring