Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

C'mon son! Moment of the WEEK: Bishop Eddie Gone WRONG Receives a WAD of Cash During Sermon

Did I say Eddie Gone WRONG? Ooops! Silly me to make that typographical error. I meant Bishop Eddie Long. I'm innocent!!

-__-

I KNOW I KNOW! Its only Tuesday but this video is filled with so much foolishness I'm confident no one will be able to top it between now and Sunday. Peep the footage and see it for yourself.



Manifest! Signs, wonders, and miracles! I couldn’t pray for that! That’s just the first fruit, I see everybody bringing that to the alter. Quick, fast, in a hurry.”


After she drops the stack of money in Bishop Long's hands, he compels his church to touch their neighbor and say "it might be her day today but my day coming." You mean my day is coming to walk up in the middle of your sermon and BLESS you with a ghetto stack of money? Apparently, the woman's decision to "bless" the Bishop was inspiring to other people in the congregation because they too decided to share their earnings with their Shepherd.

oooh ok Pastor errr Bishop O_O.

Signs, wonders and MIRACLES eh? C'mon son!! A blind man can see that moment was STAGED.

On the bright side, maybe he will use some of that "seed money" to fix his hair ::situation::

Choose your Shepherd's and mentors wisely!

P.S. It hurts me that he had such an opportunity to make an influence and IMO its down the drain now. *sigh*

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring