Get Familiar with Talented Generation

Saturday, June 25, 2011

RIParadise Michael Jackson

Today is the second anniversary of the death of the greatest entertainer to ever grace the earth: Michael Jackson. Fans have found new ways to honor his legacy and his family still feels the impact of his absence. In honor of the anniversary the jacket worn by Michael Jackson in his Thriller video is on sale at a Los Angeles auction house. You can find out more about that here




I'm no stranger to posting about the KANG (I can say it like that because I'm southern), its KING for you other folks. You can check out previous posts here, here, here and a Jackson 5 Music Break here.


In honor of the "King of Pop" take a moment and listen to some of his greatest hits. My personal favorite? P.Y.T. 



This is one of my favorite songs of ALL time!





I LOVE the "its black, its white" part with the special effects! 


I loved Michael's fans because they were ALWAYS so exuberant. I vividly remember watching a concert as a kid and there were images of his fans fainting and being carried out on stretchers.  


Feel free to share your favorite Michael moment or video. 


Spread Love! 

No comments:

Sharing IS Caring